Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with operations in the Nordics and the Netherlands.
The Company offers IT products with associated services and solutions to companies, the public sector and private individuals with a main focus on small and medium-sized companies. Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturers' wide-ranging offerings and customer requirements. The Company offers some 255,000 products with associated services where Dustin's employees support customers in finding the appropriate solution. Dustin has more than 1,500 employees. Sales for the 2017/18 financial year amounted to SEK 10.3 billion. About 90 % of Dustin's income derives from the corporate market.
Dustin Group has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and their head office is located in Nacka, Stockholm.You will belong to Team Infrastructure and Operations which today consists of seven people who are responsible for the entire infrastructure on Dustin Group.
At Dustin they divide security into 5 domains:
Governance, data privacy, a business process, it's a control function - how they among other things ensure that nothing goes into production.
Risk Management, mainly a part of CISO:s duties but you are participating ex. what risks do we have, what should we invest in, client protection etc.
IT Security, that includes the implementation, all their security and the technical.
Program, mainly being supportive. To think "how do we do it", you may not come up with finished solutions, it's more about participating and making suggestions.
Strategy, it's down to activity level. It's about priorities and spans a large area.
In this role you will, among other things:
- Develop and operate a security architecture (model)
- Implementation of governance and strategy work (together with CISO).
- You will work with the entire infrastructure on Dustin, go through, test, and improve the current solution.
- In addition, design and implement security solutions and participate in the integration projects of new companies.
To succeed as a Security Architect, you are result-oriented and work focused to achieve the desired result. You enjoy working strategically and can both see and explain the long-term consequences of decision-making. Furthermore, you are structured and communicative in your way of working and enjoy working with others.
- At least 3 years in information security and / or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Have experience in documenting security (ex. technical documentation, functional documentation, overviews and policy, instructions and routine documents)
- Master's degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
- Very good knowledge of English in both speech and writing. Swedish is a merit.