Bynk is reshaping the consumer finance market with innovative technology and design. They are building the next generation retail banking - an experience that we would love to use every day.
The Bynk office is based in Stockholm. They value empathy, courage and curiosity as well as a positive can-do attitude and a passion for creating something nobody has built before. Since 2017, Bynk has been available for iOS, Android and desktop users and has raised more than 700 MSEK from investors including LMK and Schibsted.
As a Scala developer at Bynk, you will:
- Get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and your work will mainly consist of building new products.
- Team up with highly talented colleauges and accelerate the growth of Bynk in a fast-moving environment
- Be part of a diverse, passionate and ambitious team with professional knowledge and experience in finance, credit and tech
- Make a difference and reshape the future of mobile banking
- Build the core services powering the hottest FinTech startup in Sweden
- Make sure that the users always get an awesome user experience using Bynk?s products
- Be at the forefront of the companys international expansion
- Work with a highly dedicated, talented, multi national, food loving, ping-pong playing team of developers
- Manage a set of constantly changing priorities in a high paced environment
- Professional Experience of Scala. If you're a battle hardened Java programmer and have staed looking at Scala in your spare time, you should get in touch too!
- If you've used Akka or have Actor Model experience from another language or technology you get a gold star!
- Apprentice wizard level knowledge in Kafka
- It's a merit if you've used Kubernetes or Docker
Your personal qualities
To succeed in this role you should have an entreprenurial personality with strong customer, product and business thinking. You should thrive in a highly technological environment and have a team oriented mindset.
What Bynk will offer you
At Bynk you will be part of a diverse, passionate and ambitious team with professional experience in finance, credit and tech. Bynk offers their employees a wellness grant of 4500 SEK/year to stay healthy and have weekly group activities to grow stronger as a team.
Make a difference and reshape the future of mobile banking.