Curity Identity Server is the world's most powerful OAuth and OpenID Connect Server; it is used for logging in and securing millions of users' access to web and mobile apps over APIs and microservices. Curity is built upon open standards and designed for development and operations. Curity enjoy the trust of large organizations in financial services, telecom, retail, energy and government services with operations across many countries which have chosen Curity for their enterprise-grade API security needs. Curity is now looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join the IT sales team with the mission to help customers draw up requirements and select the correct services for their needs.
Your role as Pre-Sales Engineer
In this role you will work closely with VP Sales. As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will assist with technical questions or concerns during the sales process and frequently participate in the initial portion of the project specification process. You will be acting as technical expert on Curity's core product, which consists of three services. In addition, you will determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization's sales/business development and engineering groups. You will also respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
Curity is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer with 5+ years of relevant work experience within the field. You are self-going, creative and not afraid to teach yourself new technologies.
- You have worked as a Pre-Sales Engineer/Technical Account Manager/Sales Engineer or a similar role for 5+ years.
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating environment
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering or information systems
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You have a positive, service-oriented approach
To succeed in this role it is required that you speak english fluently.
The company offers employee benefits and this is a full time permanent position.
Sounds interesting? Then please apply as soon as possible. We are looking forward to hear from you