Curity is extending its team with Pre-Sales Engineers that are the technical interface of the sales team.
Curity is the leading provider of API-driven identity management and as a Pre-Sales Engineer you will work with the customers to educate and explain how they can benefit from the Curity technology.
In addition, you will determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between sales team towards Curity's product management, product marketing and core development. You will also respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
In your role you will form a team with the responsible sales manager, do technical presentations, demonstrate the Curity product and help and assist prospective customers when evaluating the product. You will have contact with various roles at the customer, architects, developers, operations, etc.
The work may also involve setting up integrations between the Curity product and other products, services and open source software, creating examples and demos on how a state-of-the-art API security platform can secure access to sensitive data.
Who you are
- Experiance of working in a Linux environment, with a strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks as needed
- A solid understanding of the development process of web-based technologies, front-end and back-end and the API-based integration in between
- Basic to advanced understanding of SAML, OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, WS-Trust, WS-Federation, SCIM, PKI, certificates
- Good understanding of non-IAM-related aspects of information security
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering or information systems
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You have a positive, service-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
The company offers employee benefits and this is a full time permanent position.
Sounds interesting? Then please apply as soon as possible. Selection and interview will be held in August. We are looking forward to hear from you!