The aim of the Junior Finance Manager position is to work across all day-to-day finance matters related to Nordic business, support the Country Managers and play a crucial role in our growth story. The Finance Manager will work closely with the Country Managers in the creation of budgets and reforecasts, producing monthly management accounts, accounting, liaising with the group finance team, ensuring finance deadlines can be met.
The role is your own to grow with and there may be scope to get involved in a lot more than the below tasks once settled in.
WHO YOU WORK WITH
Reporting to the Country Manager, Jorgen
No direct reports, location, Stockholm or Copenhagen, dependant on candidate
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- To work and be a part of a start up initiative and environment
- To have a high responsability for a small perimeter
- For the awesome tight team!
- To work directly with Jorgen, and Giuditta, Country Managers
- To seat in an new country with tons of achievements to come
- For the awesome events once a year!
WHO YOU ARE
- You have overall commercial acumen and strong people skills, sense of humour
- Ability to stand your ground when challenged and get your point across while staying respectful of others opinion
- Professional accounting qualification (equivalent to CIMA, ACCA, ACA), and experience of management reporting, accounting, planning and analysis within FMCG/retail industry preferred.
- You have a strong systems knowledge, including Excel, and ability to build own processes
- You have an ability to manage tasks very efficiently
- Ideally you understand Sweden and Denmark, both lingual, cultural and financial. Ideally you speak and understand both languages as well as English
- Precise, you have an eye for details but are able to raise the bar and see the big picture
- You are able to work in an autonomous and flexible environment with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of Asian culture and cuisine is a distinct advantage
WHAT YOU DO
- Supporting the Country Manager on all finance related matters, including, but not limited to, producing monthly board packs, budgeting and reforecasting process, relationship with external accountants, banks, and tax authorities
- Providing solutions and being a true business partner to achieve and drive organizational objectives
- Managing the financial results of the country P&L. Identifying risks and opportunities and recommending corrective actions
- Monitoring kiosk financial performance (P&L) against agreed targets and advising on appropriate actions, liaising with the franchise partners on their financial queries
- Working closely with the rest of the finance peers to drive process improvements and implement new tools
- Forecasting, reporting, controlling of budget, optimizing the use of working capital, managing rolling cash flow forecasting
- Managing the day to day accounting
- Working with the payroll accountant for accurate payroll reports