Curity Identity Server is the world's most powerful OAuth and OpenID Connect Server; it is used for logging in and securing millions of users' access to web and mobile apps over APIs and microservices. Curity is built upon open standards and designed for development and operations. Curity enjoy the trust of large organizations in financial services, telecom, retail, energy and government services with operations across many countries which have chosen Curity for their enterprise-grade API security needs. Curity is now looking for a Java core developer with work experience of development in production class code projects.
Your role as a Java Core Developer
In this role you will belong to and work closely with other developers in the Core team, which today consists of eight people. As a Java developer you will develop with a high focus on security and quality. You will be involved in the development of Curity's core product, which consists of three services: login, token service and User Management.
Curity is looking for a core developer with 5-10 years of work experience of development in production class code projects. You enjoy working in teams with others, and have worked in agile development projects before. You are self-going, creative and not afraid to teach yourself new technologies.
- Fluent in Java and related technologies
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating environment
- Deep Object Orientation development knowledge
- Basic to advanced understanding of SAML, OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, WS-Trust, WS-Federation, SCIM, PKI, certificates
- You are independent and able to argue for your creative solutions in order to develop the product.
- You should also be a team player and enjoy working in groups with others. Furthermore, it is important with curiosity and a willingness to learn
To succeed in this role it is required that you speak english fluently.
The company offers employee benefits and this is a full time permanent position.
Sounds interesting? Then please apply as soon as possible. We are looking forward to hear from you!