Benify was founded in Sweden 2004 and is one of Europe's fastest growing HR tech companies. It all started with the simple idea to make it Great at Work, offering the world's smartest SaaS solution for managing and visualizing employee compensation and benefits. Benify help thousands of employers worldwide attract, engage and retain talent through the world's most personalised employee engagement portal. And they're still growing.
As a Global Project Leader at Benify's global team you will be based in Stockholm. You will work with 7 other colleagues that are located in different countries around Europe and they are all a part of the global team. As you will have a global responsibility, an exciting part of your work will include traveling.
In this role you will be a key person in Benify's global venture and expansion. With complex project management, your task will be to contribute the implementation of Benify's platform globally. This involves everything from time planning, budgeting, research, design, testing and launching. You will be planning, organizing, executing, and monitoring all measures regarding a global project roll-out from day one to launch.
Furthermore, the person will set up workshops, project streams and assist the customer throughout the onboarding process.
To cope with the daily administrative tasks, support will be available from the project managers specialized towards the Swedish market.
To succed in this role we would further like to see that you are:
- Independent, flexible and a hands-on person
- A doer and have the ability to take ownership in your role
- Comfortable being in a fast-changing work environment
- Businesslike with a strong stakeholder-management
- Around 5 years experience within complex project management at an international level
- You have a degree within economics, finance, marketing, engineering, communications, or a comparable field of study
- It is also an advantage if you have experience from working with SaaS solutions
- You are very comfortable with presentations and speaking in front of clients and project boards
- You are client oriented and excellent at dealing with complicated client requirements
- You have a great liking for all matters within IT and are interested in technical topics
- You have a highly professional written and spoken language proficiency in English. An additional language is a plus
Sounds interesting? Please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continously.