Axfood IT develop, manages and provides both inhouse developed systems together with standardized systems to all companies in the Axfood Enterprise. With that includes working with all IT-related questions from day to day services to long time IT strategies. At Axfood IT you will work close to the business and you will be a huge factor in the groups goal towads becoming more data driven.
As a Developer in the Enterprise Data Warehouse team you will be a key component in the development and administration for Axfoods EDW, They provide all of Axfood with structured data for analysis and operative applications for their main services. To date they administer about 25 TB worth of data with support from a retail model and they are in a very intriguing position towards developing Axfoods analytical ability. Axfood is therefor now looking to strengthen up the team inbefore upcoming challenges and ongoing projects.
Areas of responsibility:
Together with our EDW-team you will:
- Develop and implement new business needs in our EDW from ETL to the CORE model and further towards Semantic mapping of warehouses
- Develop and implement processes for continously releases and increase automation in development, testing and releasing these processes
- Administer current solutions and manage matters, upgrades and tests
- Support and coach the business with understanding amongst the data that is available and how it is structured
You will have to understand the needs in the company from delivery to solution together with other developers. You will also have to understand how the data provided is interlocking with the data model they use. Their team is responsible for the CORE model and the Semantic mapping of warehosue which is used by the front end-team working with Microstrategy as their reporting and anaytic tool.
You will report the Head of Department for BI and Business Analysis.
- Degree in informatics or equivalent
Good knowledge in:
- Business Intelligence
- Developing in database and knowledge in SQL
- ETL Tools (Axfood uses Informatica)
- Data modeling / information architecture.
It is a plus if you :
- Developed and maintenanced in Teradata
- Have experience from analytical eco systems in the cloud (AWS)
- Worked with continous integration, testing and deployment
- Have experience in model development in advanced analytics
- Worked with test automation
- Worked in an agile environment
- Have experience in leading projects
- Good proficiency in English
We think that you are inititative, systematic, curious in your work. You are analytic and a creative problemsolver with a huge interest in what value data can bring to the business. You have a strong will to share your experience with others and its important that you are open minded and communicate in a distinct matter. You are a team player and thrives working in an organized department.