Benify was founded in Sweden 2004 and is one of Europe's fastest growing HR tech companies. It all started with the simple idea to make it Great at Work, offering the world's smartest SaaS solution for managing and visualizing employee compensation and benefits. Benify help thousands of employers worldwide attract, engage and retain talent through the world's most personalised employee engagement portal. And they're still growing.
As a Global Bid Manager you will be a part of the team "Sales Intelligence" along with 6 other co-workers and you will report to Head of Benify Advisory.
Your main focus as a Global Bid Manager will be to process amount of complex questions concerning contracts and tender, and compile relevant information from other departments to answer the questions in the best way possible.
This role also contains to improve the RFP-process and external monitoring. Further you are also expected to help Benify provide in general sales improvements and to find new business opportunities.
To succed in this role we would further like to see that you are
- Independent, prestigeless, accountable and a hands-on person
- Analytical, well-structured, solution-oriented
- Businesslike with a strong customer focus
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience within contracts and tenders
- Preferably you have a degree within the area (such as economy or tendering)
- You have experience working with Word, Power Point and Excel
- It is also an advantage if you have Project Manager experience
To succeed in this role it is requiried that your native language is English.
The company offers very good employee benefits and this is a full time permanent position.
Sounds interesting? Then please apply as soon as possible. We are looking forward to hear from you!