About the company
Bynk is reshaping the consumer finance market with innovative technology and design. They are building the next generation retail banking - an experience that we would love to use every day.
The Bynk office is based in Stockholm. They value empathy, courage and curiosity as well as a positive can-do attitude and a passion for creating something nobody has built before. Since 2017 Bynk has been available for iOS, Android and desktop users and has raised more than 700 MSEK from investors including LMK and Schibsted.
What you'll do as a Elixir Developer
- Build the back end services powering the hottest FinTech startup in Sweden
- Work on integration services to external identification, scoring and analytics provider
- Manage a set of constantly changing priorities in a high paced, sometimes chaotic, environment
- Professional experience with Elixir/Erlang OTP
- Prior experience of Phoenix
- Be a Kafka wizard (or at least apprentice wizard)
- Have used Docker and Kubernetes
- Preferable experience from the financial services sector
- Big plus if you can provide code examples in GitHub or Bitbucket
Your personal qualities
To succeed in this role you should have an entreprenurial personality with strong customer, product and business thinking. You should thrive in a highly technological environment and have a team oriented mindset.
What Bynk will offer you
At Bynk you will be part of a diverse, passionate and ambitious team with professional experience in finance, credit and tech. Bynk offers their employees a wellness grant 4500 SEK/year to stay healthy and have weekly group activities to grow stronger as a team.
Make a difference and reshape the future of mobile banking.
Sounds interesting? Then please apply as soon as possible. Selection and interviews will be held in August. We are looking forward to hear from you!