About the company
Digital Strategi Skandinavien was founded in 2009 and is a management corporation within digital transformation. The company are operative in Sweden, Denmark and France and their customers are some of the biggest companys in their respective field. Digital Strategi offers the prime competence on the market regarding data driven marketing and digital adaption onsite. Their business idea is to help clients with their digitalisation journey with focus on generating measurable results as well as generating long-term alteration. Internally and together with their customers they want to create great results. Digital Strategi are located in central Stockholm in bright and prominent facilities.
The role as a Data Scientist at Digital Strategi
Digital Strategi is growing and are now looking for more exceptional coworkers! In the role as Data Scientist you will have a key role in identifying opportunities by mining and analyzing data to increase the digital sales.
In your role as a Data Scientist you will work closely with team members from the delivery- and marketing teams. In this role you will be given great responsibility as you will be the sole player on this position in the company, you will have the main responsibility to make the projects move forward.
You will among other things work with:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive digital sales.
- Mine, analyze and automate data for customers with the purpose to convert the data in to concrete marketing solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Data virtualization as well as analyze data for Digital Strategis own products.
- Collect informaton and analyze the data is so it can be used in the actual marketing.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to optimize ad targeting and user experience.
- Post-secondary education within mathematics/statistics/computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in statitics programming languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, textmining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience in automated data collecting via API and data analyzing from 3rd party provider (Google Ads and Analytics, Facebook Insights, Visma, etc.).
- Experience in creating and using machine learning algorithms, statistics and data architecture.
- Experience in data virtualization.
- Able to both speak and write fluently in English.
- Knowledge in different coding languages is meritorious
To succeed in this role you are analytic, business minded and take own initiatives. You are not afraid of challenging yourself with new tasks. There after are you problem solver, professional and you take on your work in a prestigeless way.
Salary: According to agreement