QuickBit makes crypto enjoyable and simple, so that anyone can have their first set of crypto wallets or top up existing ones. They support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. They continuously aim to improve current and future solutions for both individuals and merchants. Including them in an integral part of their vision, where products ultimately enables accepting crypto as a mean of payments at the check-out. Giving their products a true end-to-end experience.
Your role as Android Developer
As a Android Developer at QuickBit you will be part in building an app from the ground up, everything from connecting the app to the API, to animations and user experience. You'll work closely with other developers and designers to build an experience that carries through their brand, tone of voice and conveys their message in a modern web.
- Experience building and maintaining an Android app, preferably published on the Google Play Store
- Experience of working with git
- Passionate about building a great user experience
- Experience working with Java
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge in common mobile application architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM, Redux)
- Experience writing tests, working with TDD
We see it as a merit if you have experience from working with
- Tried out or built applications with Kotlin
- Worked with a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience working with RxJava
- Tried out Kotlin Coroutines
- Experience building a high availability and resilient app, for example in the finance/payment industry
Your personal qualities
To succeed as a Android Developer at QuickBit, you are passionate about the Android and mobile future, and wish to build an app that has a well thought through architecture and design. You are not afraid of trying out new libraries, frameworks and tools to find the best solutions for our challenges. You like working together in a team and with other developers on the Android app to bring features to the hands of our users.
What QuickBit will offer you
You will work in QuickBit's head quarter office in central Stockholm. QuickBit is a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything they do. They promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth is disciplined in everything they do. You will be an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings. You will learn a lot about crypto and the blockchain technology.
Do you find the role as Android Developer at QuickBit to be of interest? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo are looking forward to hear from you!